We are a well established company that provides Home Health, Hospice, and Personal Care Services. We are seeking a full time social worker to work closely with our Home Health patients and Hospice team.
The Social Worker is responsible for the delivery of varied social work services to patients and their families.
Job Qualifications Include:
- Masters Degree in Social Work
- Appropriate licensure to practice social work in the state of New Mexico
- A minimum of one (1) years’ experience in health care, hospice experience preferred. Understands hospice philosophy, and issues of death/dying
- Knowledge of community resources
- Valid NM Driver’s license
- Reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law
This is a full time position. Medical Benefits available, mileage paid, paid vacation.
Guardian Angel Home Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time
- Home Health: 1 year (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)
Nursing Clinical Setting:
- Home Care
- Home Health